Pearland Water Heater Services
Professional Water Heater Repair, Replacement, and Installation
You rely on the hot water heater in your home or business to take care of your everyday needs. But when the showers continually run cold or you don’t have enough hot water to meet your daily usage, you need to call on the plumbing experts at Affordable Quality Plumbing. Our highly-skilled team has the knowledge and experience to repair, install, or replace all types of water heaters from traditional to tankless, and all of our services are 100% guaranteed. Residents of Pearland, Houston, and the surrounding areas have been relying on Affordable Quality Plumbing for high-quality water heater services for over 30 years!
Our water heater services
Water heater installation
If you are ready to install a newer, more efficient hot water heating system, then Affordable Quality Plumbing is the perfect place to start. Our team provides professional water heater installation services for a variety of water heater options, including:
- Electric – safe, efficient, will not operate if there is a power outage
- Gas – not as efficient as electric heaters but less expensive to operate
- Tankless – long lifespan, endless hot water, and optimum energy efficiency
Water heater maintenance
Just like any other appliance, your water heater will wear out over time. One of the causes of a decreased life span is scale build-up in the tank. You can maximize the lifespan of your system by installing a Flow-Tech Anti-Scale System and schedule routine maintenance with the Affordable Quality Plumbing team. We will conduct a thorough inspection, identifying any minor issues before they become major problems and fix them quickly and efficiently.
Water heater repair and replacement
From foul smells and strange noises to a complete lack of hot water, there are many different signs that your water heater may not be operating properly. Fortunately, the outstanding plumbers at Affordable Quality Plumbing know how to tackle even the most difficult of water heater repair or replacement challenges.
Common signs that your hot water heater needs repair or replacement include:
- Loud cracks, pops, or other strange noises
- Inconsistent or no hot water
- Leaking around the water heater
- Water appears rusty as it comes out of the hot faucet
- Muddy water or sediment in the water tank
Tankless vs. traditional water heaters
While you have grown accustomed to the large gas or electric water heater tank that takes up a lot of space in your home, your hot water needs may have outgrown your water heater’s ability to provide the hot water needed on a daily basis. If you are ready for a change, then try a tankless water heater on for size!
Benefits of a Navien Condensing Tankless Water Heater
A Navien Condensing Tankless Water Heater is a wise investment for your home for the following reasons:
- Endless supply of hot water
- Space Saving – Uses 80% less space than traditional 50-gallon tank type
- Reduction in heating costs
- Energy Savings – up to 0.99 Energy Factor
- Longevity – lasts longer than conventional tank type
- Industry leading warranty
- Dual stainless-steel heat exchangers
- Green Benefits – Go Green With Navien!
To receive a no-cost proposal, contact Affordable Quality Plumbing serving the greater Pearland area today!
Plumbing Professionals You Can Trust
- BBB A+ rating
- No Trip Charge
- Up Front Pricing
- We Offer Solutions!
- Free In-Home Estimates
- Over 30 years in business
- Licensed & Insured Plumbers
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee