Pearland Repiping Services
Our repipe specialists are certified by Iponor, Inc. to install Pex products in your home. Your plumbing system depends on a network of pipes to transport water to the home and waste away from it. Older piping tends to cause problems, though, which is where repiping in Pearland, TX can help. At Affordable Quality Plumbing(AQP) we boast a skilled and trained team that has plenty of experience with efficient and effective repiping. If your existing pipes are deteriorated and in need of replacement, AQP can help you with your repiping needs.
How Can You Tell If You Need Repiping?
You don’t need to have plumbing experience to tell if you need repiping, but you do need to understand the signs. Old, worn out, or broken piping can contribute to a number of different problems; you might notice problems with the water pressure in your home, and your faucets and showerheads might be giving you rusty-looking water. A plumbing leak is an indication that you need repiping, as it can quickly cause water damage and mold growth. Read below to find out exactly how you can tell if you need repiping.
- Water Pressure Problems – When you consistently use the same appliances and fixtures, you should have an idea of normal water pressure in your home. If your faucets or shower heads suddenly experience changes in water pressure, you might have a problem with your piping. Affordable Quality Plumbing is happy to help you with a solution to your water pressure problems.
- Discoloration and Smells – One particularly perturbing result of old or faulty piping is the strange colors and odors that you might notice in your water. If your water is rust colored or you pick up a foul scent when you run your faucet, your piping could be the culprit. Call the repipe specialists at Affordable Quality Plumbing for more information and to schedule an appointment to assess your piping issues.
- Plumbing Leaks – Even the smallest plumbing leaks can be dangerous; a leaky pipe will continuously waste water, and this stray moisture can end up causing water damage in your home. It’s important to call Affordable Quality Plumbing as soon as you notice a plumbing leak so you can minimize the damage.
If you are in need of repiping for your Pearland home, AQP uses a top quality PEX piping called Wirsbo AquaPex® Pex tubing, manufactured by Uponor, Inc*. The advantages of using this outstanding product are highlighted below.
Some AquaPex® Repiping Advantages
- Dedicated lines to each fixture
- Shut-off valve for each fixture in the home
- Energy efficient
- Consistency in water pressure
- Resists corrosion, pitting and scaling
- Retains more heat in hot-water lines
- Resists condensation on cold-water lines
- Expands up to 3X its diameter to help resist freeze damage
- NSF International certification for water purity
- Manufacturer 25-year product warranty*
- AQP labor warranty**
If you think you might need repiping in Pearland, TX, feel free to call Affordable Quality Plumbing at 281-482-1900. We are happy to take care of plumbing leaks and rusty pipes, and we also offer a wealth of additional plumbing services that can keep your home comfortable and efficient.
*Uponor, Inc., the manufacturer of Wirsbo AquaPex® PEX water supply tubing, offers a twenty-five (25) year warranty against product defect and a ten(10) year limited warranty against remediation of damages caused by product defect. Warranties offered by the manufacturer are separate from the limited labor warranty offered by AQP. AQP does not make or offer any warranty relating to the manufacturing of the Wirsbo AquaPex® tubing. **Affordable Quality Plumbing (AQP) offers a five (5) year non-transferable warranty on the labor for the installation of the piping materials used to repipe the water system. AQP offers a one (1) year non-transferable labor warranty on installation of faucets, fixtures, toilets, and water heaters furnished and installed by AQP in conjunction with the water system repipe . No warranty is made or offered on the installation of customer supplied parts. All labor warranties are made to the original purchaser and are non-transferable upon sale, transfer, gifting, foreclosure, forfeiture, seizure or death. Any modifications or repairs to the water piping system made by the homeowner or other contractor shall void the remaining labor warranty offered by AQP.